Today the plan went a bit different from what I expected. Somethings I planed went into different directions but they didn't diverged much.
Routine
I woke up at 6AM, proceeded to get up and get my Kindle to read a bit but it didn't happen. I ended getting on bed again with the kindle on my hands and getting back to sleep again. Then I just really woke up at 9AM which is the time I use to work.
Thought - I'll try to not get back to bed because doing this really makes me doze. If it isn't raining I'll put my clothes on and proceed to jog.
At 9AM I prepared my fruits for breakfast, melon, papaya and pineapple, then proceeded to sit on my desk and start working; During the working time I avoided WhatsApp and LinkedIn, turned off smartphone notifications and disabled WhatsApp from the software I use it on computer (Franz). I'm just using Telegram to message my girlfriend and keep calls active in case someone try to reach me.
Thought - This really helped with my focus on work. Maybe have breakfast at the table is a better idea since I'm just eating.
At 12:20AM I had lunch, ate two spoons of rice, two ladles of beans and some sausage and fried chicken as meats. Around 12:40AM I went to bed to take a nap because it really helps me keep focused on work after lunch.
At 4PM I prepared a glass of milk, two scopes of oat meal and a coffee spoon.
At 6PM I finished my working hours and proceeded to take a break time doing nothing. Afterwards I managed to do some stretches and some push-ups.
Thought - I need to prepare a better schedule + work out routine and post here for further usage.
At 7:30PM I had dinner, couscous with an fried egg.
After dinner I got back to my desk to get back to work on final course thesis. I managed to read some of the base work and re-understand the data used and wrote down some points to discuss with the professor.
Thought - I need to work hard on this. I have to prepare a better schedule, do the meeting with the professor and deliver more.
9PM I'm writing down this and the first post, will eat an apple and planning to lay down at 10PM.
Those was for today. As I'm getting used to write down I'll get better doing this and improve my routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment