Since yesterday (13/04/2021) I realized that I need to change some aspects of my routine and life. Based on this I'm trying on some new ways to improve myself.
The first thing I want to change is reduce the daily app/site usage, some of them are really consuming my time, mind and keeping me unfocused. So, the apps I'm trying to get rid of are:
- YouTube - Everyday I'm losing a lot of time watching videos and I got myself just clicking around and watching like I was brainwashed to do that;
- Chans - The Chan community is interesting because a lot of guys post their thoughts of everything, some of them I strongly disagree but for this I will try the best to only take a look few times a week;
- LinkedIn - I'm really addicted to look at opportunities even working in a great company. The plan is to reduce the navigation to once a week;
- WhatsApp - Regarding everybody uses this to communicate nowadays I just can't stop using it. I need to get in touch with parents and friends. My plan is to use it once a day by the end of the day if possible;
- Pornography - The most important! As part of my improvement I need to get rid of this addiction.
Those are the main ones I want to avoid to find a better way of living maybe on further posts I add some more.
Now the good things I want to practice. Some of them I'm actually doing but I need more will power on them. They need to be more detailed, better prepared and executed with plain wisdom on what I'm doing. The specifics about the goals described bellow will be added later.
- Programming studies - I'm an Android developer, I want to be an AAD (Associate Android Developer) and beyond this I want to be better payed, better life quality and this will bring them to me;
- Fit - I like to do physical activities like running, swimming and working out on gyms. Besides this having a good meal routing will help this achieve this goal;
- Investment - I need my money working for me too. Actually it's working pretty good but it need more study on this.
I'll write down here as a daily routine diary my thoughts and things I did during the day. This is not the first one by the way.
This post is getting bigger and it's being finished now.
No comments:
Post a Comment